Refer to Bend
Send a referral to Bend and we’ll reach out to the family to get them started.
Bend Health cares for kids and teens ages 1-17 who need behavioral health support from preventive coaching through severe mental illness or substance abuse. However, not every child is appropriate for care from Bend. Please refer to our list of referral exclusions.
Bend Health accepts many major insurance plans. See where Bend Heath is in-network: Full list of health plans.
Use the following form to refer a Family to Bend Health
You may also refer via a fax: (608) 709-8102.
List of exclusions
- Detox for alcohol or illicit drug use
- Active suicidal ideation with a plan with the last 2 weeks
- Active self-injury within the last 2 weeks
- Homicidal ideation with a plan in the last 3 months
- Active command hallucinations, severe thought disorganization
- Moderate-severe intellectual disability
- Neurocognitive disorder who have severe memory or functioning difficulties
- Severe eating disorders or a BMI less than 18 due to an eating disorder
- Severe Autism spectrum disorder
- Active child protection cases or concerns
- Currently on probation
- Reactive Attachment Disorder