Mindfulness for Attention & Focus
Turning Your Child’s “Challenging” Behavior Into Personal Strengths
Messy bedrooms, slipping grades, inability to stay on task or organized? If this sounds like your child or teen, you are so not alone! It’s easy to forget that we adults have years of practice learning how to focus our attention in the right way and, even still, no one is perfect. While some people are born with a naturally focused disposition, others need to work a little harder to make it a strength. That’s where mindfulness tools and techniques come into play. In this webinar, Bend Health coach Matt Bomar will be joined by licensed therapist, Mary Zanko, to:
- Identify and explain common challenging behaviors in children and teens
- Provide clinically-supported techniques to help your child or teen focus and stay organized
- Dive into concepts of radical acceptance and positive parenting
- Break down the signs of ADHD and Neurodivergence
- Provide actionable tools, resources and interventions for busy parents and caregivers
Date & Time
Mary Zanko is a trauma-informed clinical social worker with over 15 years of experience working with children and families in clinics, foster care, and schools.
Matt Bomar is a certified behavioral health coach who has worked with children most of his career.